FUNDACIÓN A CORUÑA CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU, the manager of the website, hereinafter, the Owner, makes this document available to users, with which it intends to comply with the obligations set out in Law 34/2002, of 11 July, on the Information Society and E-commerce Services (initials in Spanish, LSSICE), and to inform all users of the Website of the terms and conditions of use.
Anyone who accesses this Website acquires the role of user and undertakes to observe and rigorously comply with the provisions set out here and with any other legal provision that may be applicable.
FUNDACIÓN A CORUÑA CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU reserves the right to change any kind of information that may appear on the Website without being obliged to warn users in advance or inform them of said obligations, it being understood that their publication on the website of FUNDACIÓN A CORUÑA CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU is sufficient.
Company name: FUNDACION A CORUÑA CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
Trade name: A CORUÑA CONVENTION BUREAU
Adress: Muelle de Trasatlánticos, s/n «Palexco» 15003 A Coruña
On the Website, we offer Users the possibility of accessing information regarding our services.
Privacy and Data Processing
Users acknowledge and accept that all content that appears on the website, in particular, designs, text, images, logos, icons, buttons, software, trade names, trademarks or any other signs likely to be of industrial and/or commercial use are subject to International Property rights and all the brand names, trade names or distinctive signs, all industrial and intellectual property rights over the contents and/or any other elements inserted onto a page are the exclusive property of the Owner and/or third parties, who have the exclusive right to use them in in the course of trade. For all these reasons, Users undertake to not reproduce, copy, distribute, make available or in any other manner communicate publicly, transform or modify these contents, holding the Owner harmless from any claim that may arise from a breach of such obligations. Under no circumstances shall access to the Website imply any type of waiver, transfer, licence or total or partial assignment of said rights unless it is expressly established otherwise. These General Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website do not confer on Users any other right of use, alteration, exploitation, reproduction, distribution or public communication of the Website and/or its Content other than those expressly provided for here. Any other use or exploitation of any rights will be subject to prior, express authorisation, specifically granted for this purpose by the Owner or the third party holding the rights affected.
Since the content, text, photographs, designs, logos, images, computer programs, source code and, in general, any intellectual creation existing on this Site, and on the Site as a whole, are artistic multimedia works, protected as copyrights by the legislation on intellectual property. The Owner is either the owner of the elements that make up the graphic design of the Website, the menus, navigation buttons, HTML code, text, images, textures, graphics and any other content on this Website or has, in all cases, the corresponding authorisation to use these elements. The contents provided on the website may not be reproduced either as a whole or in part, nor transmitted, nor recorded using any information recovery system, in any form or on any medium, unless there is prior written authorisation from the aforementioned Entity.
It is also prohibited to delete, circumvent and/or manipulate the copyright, in addition to technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that contain the content. Users of this Website undertake to respect the rights listed above and to avoid any action that could harm them. In all cases, the Owner reserves the exercise of any legal means or actions that correspond to it to defend its legitimate intellectual and industrial property rights.
Users’ Obligations and Responsibilities
Users undertake to:
- Make proper, lawful use of the Website and of the content and services in accordance with: (i) the legislation applicable at any time; (ii) the general Terms and Conditions of Use of the Website; (iii) generally accepted moral principles and decency; and (iv) public order.
- Provide themselves with all the technical resources and requirements that are needed to access this Website.
- Provide accurate information when completing the forms contained on the Website with their personal data and to keep them up-to-date at all times in the manner that corresponds to the User’s real situation at the time. User shall be solely responsible for any inaccurate or false statements made and for the damages that the information provided causes to the Owner or third parties.
Regardless of what is set out in the previous section, Users must also abstain from:
- Making unauthorised or fraudulent use of the Website and/or the content for unlawful purposes or effects, prohibited in these General Terms and Conditions of Use, adversely affecting the rights or interests third parties, or that in any way may damage, disable, overload, degrade or impede the normal use of the services or documents, files and all types of content stored on any computer equipment.
- Accessing or attempting to access restricted resources or areas of the Website, without meeting the conditions required for said access.
- Causing damage to the physical and logical systems of the Website, its providers or third parties.
- Introducing to or spreading on the Internet computer viruses or any other physical or logical systems that could cause damage to the physical or logical systems of the Owner, providers or third parties.
- Attempting to access, use and/or manipulate data belonging to the Owner, third-party providers and other Users.
- Reproducing or copying, distributing, permitting access by the public using any form of public communication, transforming or modifying the contents, unless they have authorisation from the owner of the corresponding rights or it is legally permitted to do so.
- Deleting, hiding or manipulating the notes on intellectual or industrial property rights and any other data identifying the rights of the Owner or third parties incorporated into the contents, in addition to technical protection devices or any information mechanisms that may be inserted into the contents.
- Obtaining or trying to obtain content by using methods or procedures to do so other than those that, depending on the circumstances, have been made available for this purpose or expressly indicated on the web pages on which the contents are found or, in general, those that are normally used on the Internet as they do not involve any risk of damaging or making the Website and/or its contents unusable.
- In particular, by way of example but not limited to, Users undertake to not transfer, disclose, or make available to third parties any information, data, contents, messages, graphics, drawings, sound and/or image files, photographs, recordings, software and, in general, any other type of material that: • Is in any way contrary to, disregards or attacks fundamental rights and public freedoms that are constitutionally recognised, in international treaties and in other current legislation.• Induces, incites or promotes acts that are criminal, denigrating, defamatory or, in general, contrary to the law, morality, generally accepted decency or public order.• Induces, incites or fosters actions, attitudes or thoughts that are discriminatory based on sex, race, religion, beliefs, age or status.• Includes, makes available or permits access to products, elements, messages and/or services that are criminal, violent, offensive, harmful, degrading or, in general, contrary to the law, morality and generally accepted decency or public order. Induces or may induce an unacceptable state of anxiety or fear.• Induces or incites others to become involved in practices that are dangerous, risky or harmful to health and psychological balance.• Is protected by the legislation on intellectual or industrial property belonging to the company or third parties without the use that is intended to be made of it having been authorised.• Is contrary to honour, personal and family privacy or the personal image of people.• Constitutes any form of advertising.• Includes any type of virus or program that may hinder the proper functioning of the Website.
If a password is provided in order to access some of the services and/or content on the Website, it must be used diligently and kept secret at all times. As a result, Users will be responsible for the proper custody and confidentiality of their password and undertake not to pass it on to third parties, temporarily or permanently, nor to permit access to the above-mentioned services and/or content by outsiders. Similarly, Users are obliged to notify the company of any event that could lead to the undue use of their password, such as, for the purposes of illustration, its theft, loss, or unauthorised access, so that it may immediately be cancelled. As a result, until the preceding notification has been given, the Owner will be exempt from any liability that could arise from the undue use of that password, and that User is responsible for any unlawful use made of the content and/or services of the website by any illegal third-party. If any of the obligations set out in these General Terms and Conditions of Use are breached due to negligence or wilful conduct, Users shall respond for all the damages that this breach could entail for the Owner.
No guarantee is made of continued access or the proper display, downloading and use of the elements contained on the website that could be prevented, hindered or interrupted by factors or circumstances that are outside its control. It will not be held responsible for decisions that may be taken as a result of access to the content or information offered.
The service may be interrupted, or the relationship with a User may be terminated immediately, if it is detected that a use of the Website, or of any of the services offered on it, is contrary to these General Terms and Conditions of Use. We will not be held responsible for any damages, losses, claims or expenses arising from the use of the Website.
We will only be responsible for deleting, as soon as possible, the content that could lead to such damages, provided that we have been notified. In particular, we will not be held responsible for any damages that could arise from the following, among others:
- Disturbances, interruptions, faults, omissions, telephone service breakdowns, delays, blockages or disconnections in the functioning of the electronic system, caused by defects, overloads and errors on the telecommunications lines and networks, or by any other cause outside the control of the Owner.
- Illegal intrusions using malignant programs of any type and any means of communication, such as computer viruses or any other.
- Undue or improper use of the Website.
- Security or browsing errors produced by a browser malfunction or the use of versions that are not up-to-date. The website administrator reserves the right to remove, as a whole or in part, any content or information on the Website.
The Owner denies any responsibility for damages of any nature that could be due to improper use of the services made freely available to and freely used by Users of the Website. It is also exonerated from any responsibility for content and information that may have been received as a result of data collection forms, which are solely for providing the question and query services. In addition, in the event that damages are caused by some unlawful or incorrect use of said services, it may be the User who receives a claim for the damages caused.
You will hold the Owner harmless from any damages that arise from claims, actions or demands by third parties as a result of your access or use of the Website. You are also obliged to indemnify for any damages that arise from the use on your part of “robots”, “spiders”, “crawlers” or similar tools used to collect or extract data or any other action on your part that imposes an unreasonable load on the functioning of the Website.
Links to External Content
Users are obliged not to reproduce the Website or any of its contents in any way, not even using a hyperlink, without express, written authorisation from the data controller.
The Website may include links to other websites managed by third parties, for the purpose of facilitating Users’ access to information from partner and/or sponsor companies. The company therefore accepts no responsibility for the content of said Websites, nor places itself in the position of a guarantor nor/or the party offering the services and/or information that may be offered to third parties using third-party links.
Users are granted a limited, revocable and non-exclusive right to create links to the home page of the Website exclusively for private and non-commercial use. Websites that include a link to our Website (i) may not falsify their relationship or affirm that such a link was authorised, nor include our company’s brands, names, trade names, logos or other distinctive signs; (ii) may not include content that may be considered in bad taste, obscene, offensive, controversial or inciting violence or discrimination based on sex, race or religion, contrary to public order or unlawful; (iii) may not link to any page of the Website other than the home page; (iv) must link to the URL of the Website itself, without allowing the website that is making the link to reproduce the Website as part of its website or inside one of its “frames” or create a “browser” on any of the pages of the Website. The Owner may request, at any time, that any link to the Website be removed, after which immediate steps must be taken to remove it.
The Owner cannot control the information, contents, products or services provided by other websites that have set up links to the Website.
Data protection DATA
The Owner reserves the right to use “cookie” technology on the Website, in order to recognise Users as frequent Users and customise the use that they make of the Website by preselecting the language, or more desirable or specific content.
Cookies collect the user’s IP address and Google is the data processor for this information.
Cookies are files sent to a browser, using a web server, to record the User’s browsing of the Website, when that User allows them to be received. If you wish, you can configure your browser to display the receipt of cookies on the screen and prevent the installation of cookies on your hard drive. Please see the instructions and manuals for your browser for further information.
With cookies, it is possible to recognise the browser of the computer used by a User in order to facilitate content and offer browser or advertising preferences to that User, the demographic profiles of Users and to measure visits and traffic parameters, and monitor progress and the number of entries.
Representations and Warranties
In general, the contents and services offered on the Website are of a merely informative nature. Therefore, offering them does not extend a warranty or any representation regarding the contents and services offered on the Website including, for the purposes of illustration, assurances of legality, reliability, usefulness, truthfulness, accuracy, or marketability, except insofar as such declarations and warranties may not be excluded by law.
The Owner will not be held responsible under any circumstances for the impossibility of providing service, if this circumstance is due to prolonged interruptions to the electricity supply, telecommunications lines, social conflicts, strikes, rebellion, explosions, floods, acts and omissions on the part of government and, in general, all cases of force majeure or unforeseen circumstances.
Conflict Resolution. Applicable Law and Jurisdiction.
These General Terms and Conditions of Use, like the use of the Website, will be governed by Spanish law. For the resolution of any conflict, the parties will be subject to the Courts and Tribunals of the company address of the Website Manager.
Should any stipulation in these General Terms and Conditions be unenforceable or null and void under the applicable legislation or as a result of a judicial or administrative ruling, the non-enforceability or nullity will not make these General Terms and Conditions of Use be unenforceable or void in their entirety. In such cases, the Owner will proceed to amend said stipulation or replace it with another that is valid and enforceable and, as far as possible, achieves the purpose and intention set out in the original stipulation.