The Owner therefore guarantees compliance with the current data protection legislation, reflected in Organic Law 3/2018, of 5 December, on Data Protection and the Guarantee of Digital Rights (initials in Spanish, LOPDGDD). The Owner also complies with Regulation (EU) 2016/679 of the European Parliament and of the Council of 27 April 2016 on the protection of individuals (RGPD).
Identity of the Data Controller
- Owner: FUNDACIÓN A CORUÑA CONVENTION & VISITORS BUREAU
- Tax ID number: G05448360
- Address: Muelle de Trasatlánticos, s/n «Palexco»
- Emai: email@example.com
- Website https://acorunacb.com
Principles Applied to Data Processing
When processing your personal data, the Owner will apply the following principles, which meet the requirements of the new European data protection regulation:
- Principle of Lawfulness, Loyalty and Transparency: The Owner will always request your consent to the processing of your personal data, which may take place for one or several specific purposes about which we will inform you in advance with absolute transparency.
- Principle of Data Minimisation: he Owner requests only the data that are strictly necessary for the purpose or purposes for which they are requested.
- Principle of Storage Limitation: The data will be retained during the time strictly required for the purpose or purposes of processing.
The Owner will inform you of the period of retention corresponding to that purpose. In the case of subscriptions, the Owner will regularly review the lists and delete records that have been inactive for a considerable length of time.
- Principle of Integrity and Confidentiality: your data will be processed in such a way that their security, confidentiality and integrity are guaranteed. You must be aware that the Owner takes the precautions needed to prevent unauthorised access to or the undue use of users’ data by third parties.
Obtaining Personal Data
To browse https://acorunacb.com it is not necessary to provide any personal data. The following are the cases in which personal data must be provided:
- When contacting us using the contact forms or sending an e-mail.
- When making a comment on an article or page.
The Owner informs you that you have the following rights regarding your personal data:
- Requesting access to the data stored.
- Requesting their rectification or cancellation.
- Requesting the limitation of their processing.
- Opposing processing.
- Requesting the portability of your data.
The exercise of these rights is personal and they must therefore be exercised by the interested party in question, by requesting that right directly from the Owner, which means that any client, subscriber or contributor who provided their data at any time may approach the Owner and request information on the data stored and how they were obtained, request the rectification of such data, request the portability of their personal data, oppose processing, limit their use, or request the cancellation of these data in the Owner’s files.
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an e-mail to firstname.lastname@example.org together with legally valid proof, such as a copy of your ID card or the equivalent.
You are entitled to effective judicial protection and to file a claim with the supervisory body, in this case, the Spanish Data Protection Agency, if you consider that the processing of the personal data that concern you breaches the regulations.
Purpose of Personal Data Processing
The personal data and purpose of the processing by the Owner differ depending on the information gathering system:
- Contact forms: The Owner requests personal data that may include: Full name, e-mail address, telephone number and the URL of your website for the purposes of replying to your queries.
For example, the Owner uses these data to reply to your messages and any queries, complaints, comments or concerns that you may have regarding the information on the Website, the processing of your personal data, questions regarding the legal texts included on the website, and any other query that you may wish to make and that is not subject to the terms and conditions of the Website or of a contract.
There are other purposes for which the Owner processes your personal data:
- To ensure compliance with the terms and conditions of the Legal Notice and the applicable laws. This may include the development of tools and algorithms that help this Website to ensure the confidentiality of the personal data collected.
- To help and improve the services offered by this website.
- To manage social networks, the Owner has a presence on social media. If you become a follower on the Owner’s social networks, the data processing will be governed by this section, in addition to the terms and conditions of use, privacy policies and access rules that belong to the social network in question in each case and that you have accepted in advance.
You may consult the privacy policies of the major social networks at these links:
The Owner will process your personal data in order to correctly administer your presence on the social network, inform you of its activities, products or services, and for any other purpose permitted by the regulations of the social networks.
Under no circumstances will the Owner use follower profiles on social media to send advertising to a follower individually.
Security of Personal Data
The Owner takes all reasonable precautions to protect your personal data and follows the industry’s best practices to prevent their loss, misuse, undue access, disclosure, alteration or destruction.
Content from Other Websites
The pages of this Website may include embedded content (e.g., videos, images, articles, etc.). The embedded contents from other websites behave exactly as if you had visited that other website.
Legal Basis for Data Processing
The legal basis for the processing of your data is consent.
Categories of Personal Data
The categories of personal data that the Owner processes are as follows:
- Identifying details.
Storage of Personal Data
The personal data that you provide to the Owner will be stored until you request their deletion.
Recipients of Personal Data
- Google Analytics s a website analytics service provided by Google, Inc., a company registered in Delaware with its head office at 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View (California), CA 94043, United States (“Google”). You can find more information at: https://analytics.google.com
Google Analytics uses “cookies”, which are text files located on your computer, to help the Owner to analyse the use of the website made by users. The information generated by the cookie regarding the use of the Website (including your IP address) will be directly sent to and archived by Google on its servers in the United States.
You can also find a list of the types of cookies used by Google and its partners and full information regarding the use made of advertising cookies.
Browsing the Website
When browsing https://acorunacb.com, non-identifying data may be collected, which may include the IP address, geolocation, a record of how the services and sites are used, browsing habits and other data that cannot be used to identify you.
The Website uses the following third-party analytical services:
- Google Analytics
The Owner uses the information obtained to obtain statistical data, analyse trends, administer the site, study browsing patterns and collect demographic information.
Accuracy and Authenticity of Personal Data
You undertake to provide the Owner with correct, complete, exact and valid data, and to keep them duly up-to-date.
As a User of the Website, you are solely responsible for the accuracy and correctness of the data that you give to the site, exonerating the Owner from any liability in this respect.
Acceptance and Consent
To exercise your rights of access, rectification, cancellation, portability and opposition, you must send an e-mail to email@example.com together with legally valid proof such as a copy of your ID card or the equivalent.
The exercise of your rights does not include any data that the Owner is obliged to retain for administrative, legal or security purposes.
These policies will be valid until they are altered by other duly published policies.